29 March 2010

Hide Him

Date of Dream: 03/27/2010
Lucid?: N
Method Used:
Description:
In this dream, I was hiding a friend on my roof, and trying to keep this secret from my parents (although my parents were not my parents, but rather my old neighbours who used to take me to church every Sunday playing the role of my dream parents.)
To the best of my recall, it was never settled why I was hiding him on my roof.  However, when people found out it was up to me to defend him in an more colonial-type town-hall setting (while the rest of the dream retained a very modern setting).  I found myself also being charged, and we were both set to hang, which I awakened from moments before.
While the friend in the dream was not David (in fact, I really couldn't tell you who he was, possibly just composite character from many people I know), it still reminded me of the role we used to play, when I would sneak him into my room when he needed a place to go to get away from his parents, however my parents have never been fond of him so not only was I hiding him from his parents, but mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment